9/7/10

Back to School

My kiddos go back to school tomorrow -
it is so cute how excited they are

Ohhh... Back to school is so fun --
as nerdy as it is - My husband & I both have a ridiculous love of school supplies -- we love to go & stock up on all the great deals to be had right before school start - we are talking a lot o' school supplies - I mean we are encouraged to have a year supply of food - I am pretty sure we get a year supply of school supplies every year - it's pretty funny.

There is just something about new crayons and pencils -
Don't know what it is but just love 'em.

I totally understand the sentiments expressed
by Meg Ryan's Character in "You've Got Mail"

"Don’t you love the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies."
"I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."

I wish somebody would send me
this bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils -- they are adorable -
& I am thinking my little girl would love to do
her cute little first grader homework with 'em too! haha :)

1 comments:

Arica said...

you know you've got mail's my favie!! FAVORITE! and yes, school supplies are fun, i look forward to that time in my life again far far from now. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails