1/6/10

Little Galyan Girl - Blowin' Bubbles!

D

id you ever wonder what was with
the little girl blowing bubbles up in my Logo...
well - it is more than just a
cute graphic somethin' or another...

That is an actual little girl that I love and adore!
--- and she belongs to my cute Bff Jill -
Love ya little Galyan Girl -
You look so cute in my header!

Jill took a cute picture of her daughter blowing bubbles
& tuned it into that amazing silhouette!

Well guess what!
She just opened an ETSY shop &
she'll turn your kiddos pictures into cute silhouettes too!

Among a few other adorable things she has added! :)
Like these adorable little guys!
I am thinkin' Kylie
might need a set of these!

& these make me want to go digging through
all my old notebooks and find little doodles
like this that she made for me &
have her turn them into handmade numbers like this!
I love it!

Jill is so fun and crafty & creative...
& I am so glad she is going to share the cuteness!

& the inspiration for my logo here... :)

ps... she is having a little giveaway
to celebrate the grand opening... check that out here...

2 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks Chris...we GG's love you too!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails